Not really but Aaron might... it all started last year while driving around in Old Humble on our way to the doctor's office and the stores that we frequent in that area. We usually drive by this old cemetery and Aaron started to ask question about the place and then one day he started to wave good bye to "his friends". I thought it was cute but then he kept doing it every single time and would get really upset if I didn't wave too. Then one day he said he wanted to go in the cemetery and visit his friends... yeah I know. It took me a while but I finally found the time to take all of the kids to the cemetery,
We left "special leaves" for them since we did not have flowers but it made Aaron very happy to go visit the cemetery.
What ever that was it is all over now and he doesn't wave anymore or talk about them. Who knows maybe they were feeling a little lonely and wanted some company.
We found some interesting looking graves...
This one had Victor's name and also my dad's middle name...

5 comments:
i miss aaron! just more evidence that there is a spirit world. :)
oh my gosh, this post made me laugh! Yes, that is a bit creepy! what a good mom you are for taking the time to do that! i think i would be too scared to do it. :)
that was Tiffany, of course! :)
Wow, that is a gift. I wonder if he still sees dead people and they have just told him not to tell anyone.
It would creep me out a little too. But it is so interesting. You should write this down somewhere for later. Because he is not going to remember this when he is an adult.
Post a Comment