Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time for haircuts again






For the last ten years I have been cutting hair for my family, it started with Dan but it wasn't that hard since he barely had any hair :) After Shayna was born it became my obsession to do different things with her hair and create cute hairdos, I even cut my hair in layers all by myself once, I didn't like that much so I had to go get it fixed. With the boys it is really easy because we just buzz it all off and then look cute, it is very low maintenance and fast.
It feels more like a chore now and it takes me 2 weeks to make up my mind and finally do it. But today we had more fun than usual with the boys. They just sat there the entire time and were easy to work with. We usually do a little Mohawk for them and take picture but since they were so good and patient Aaron ended up looking like Wolverine and Tristan had a bunch of squares on his head. I did finish the job and they are all ready for the nice weather outside. I love my fuzzy heads!!!

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

How cute!! I cut my husbands hair too. 1/16 is the guard I use so is very very short on his head, better and low maintenance.

Tiffany W. said...

What? No buzz cut for Shayna?! ;) Those boys are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love fuzzy heads too!

My older girls won't let me buzz Cam any more. I did it once and he looked like a cancer paitent. Jordan wants his hair long, so I'm not allowed to touch that either.

Powered By Blogger