Aaron and Tristan searching for eggs and my mom holding my friend's baby, he is such a cute baby. You can see the front of my friend's house with all the kids looking for eggs, by the way that is what all the houses look like here, they are so big and fancy looking :)
I know I am late with this pics but here they are. We had a good Easter and it was very simple but that's the way I like it. I made roast and mashed potatoes and for the first time ever made yams with marshmallows baked in the oven. There are some traditions that I just can't get into and Easter is one of them, I don't like the decorations, I had to finally put up this cute bunny I found last year on the front of the house so kids had some kind of decoration. I also for the first time made Easter baskets for the kids and got a couple of things to stuff them with and candy, not a lot. The thing that bothers me about the whole thing is that the bunny and the eggs have nothing to do with Easter or if they do, would somebody please explain it to me? I like coloring eggs but that is for a different kind of celebration that we have back at home in a different month. The reason why I decided to do the baskets is because I don't want my kids to tell me years from now that I never gave them one, I made it very clear that it was me giving them the baskets and not the bunny, because he just doesn't come to our house. They liked the baskets and the candy and I had a lot of paper and candy to pick up from the carpet the next few days.
My friend Lucrecia invited us to come over to her house for an egg hunt and the kids had lots of fun, that was the day we went to the beach. We came back home and took showers to get the sand off and then hurried out the door. It took an amazing half an hour to get that done, we don't even get ready that fast for church on Sundays. I hope everybody had a fun Easter and ate lots of food.
Here is Aaron with his friends jumping on the trampoline, they are all between 2 and 3.
I took pictures of the easter baskets but I think they are on the other computer so I will post them later.

1 comment:
HAHHAHA! Why do I find it so funny that you told your poor kids that the Easter bunny just doesn't come to their house!? (as if something is wrong with them) if they won't be scared for life from not ever getting a basket...they will be now for thinking they were never good enough for the bunny! ;) (I am totally teasing you!) I love that Eli and Dallin made the blog! It was such a fun day. (By the way, this is Tiffany)
Post a Comment