Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My funny kids.



I was just looking at my picture collection and it made me think of a couple of things about my kids. Victor recently lost his second tooth and as always he made a big deal out of it, he kept complaining about how much it hurt and he didn't want to eat, it was literally just sitting there and all I had to do was pick it up, it came out really easy. He was a much happier boy after that and now has a very cute smile minus the teeth. Shayna and I share a love for pets, like I have mentioned it before my little bird does not like me and she seems to like Shayna a lot. One night I dared Shayna to kiss the bird and she was going to do it, but I got a little scared the bird would bite her so I stopped her, I was able to take this cute picture though.



Aaron has been sucking on his thumb pretty much since he was born and he loves his blue blanket, he wont let that blanket out of sight and when he doesn't have it he freaks out. I make sure we have when we go places because it calms him down if he gets hurt or if he gets sleepy. My kids have been watching a lot of the Charlie Brown cartoons and I noticed that Linus looks kind of like Aaron, he sucks him thumb and he has a blue blanket, isn't that funny? Maybe I'll start calling him Linus from now on :)














Tristan hates cleaning or picking up his own mess, but he loves to use the little hand held vacuum. He would cry if I don't let him do it. One day he vacuumed everything in sight and this is the end result.

I know that we take way too many pictures, but some day when they are all grown up and gone that is all I am going to have left of them. I love my babies :)

1 comment:

Kawa Rangers said...

I loved that post. Your kids are so cute. My 2 year old has a blue blanket too, that he carries everywhere!

Powered By Blogger