Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Favorite Jeans

The new pair of jeans






You can admire the lovely stains on my jeans on the left.

I am sure everybody has at least one pair of Jeans that they just absolutely love, for me it is really hard to find jeans that fit just fine and are the right length. When I was skinnier and like 4 sizes smaller I used to go to the kids section. Now I a can't do that of course and it is so hard to find petite jeans in the style that I like. I hate the low rise ones (because I have a big butt and no hips) but it seems that is all they have now. 3 years ago I found this really nice pair of Levi Strauss Signature and it fit perfectly. I always take good care of my clothes so they have lasted for a long time, but on Tuesday I went out for lunch and didn't realize that the greasy quesadilla Aaron was eating dripped all over my thigh. I did my laundry and last night I saw the stains on my pants. So sad!!! I was telling Dan how much I hate shopping for jeans because of the prices, I just can't stand it. So I went shopping last night hoping to find something with the right price tag and size... and I did. They are kind of gray and they are not as low on the hip and they were in the petite section. I didn't even try them on at the store, when I got home I put them on and was very happy with them and on top of everything they were on sale so that made it even better.

4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

I agree about jeans. I have had such a hard time finding a pair that I absoultely love, but I just found some that I loved and they were only $10!

Chulitamaya said...

You beat me, mine were $13.00

Nathalie said...

You can take the stain with liquid dish detergent, just put some on the area let it sit for a few minutes, then wash them in the washing machine and it should do the trick. I get lots of stains at work (restaurant) and that is how I take them off. Good luck!!

Michelle said...

I have the opposite problem finding jeans that fit because I'm so tall. I hate it that they are so expensive too. It is so great when you find the perfect pair though.

Powered By Blogger