Friday, January 16, 2009

Guys hitting on me or just being nice?

These are random things that people told me a while ago.

1. I took the kids to the Health Clinic to get their shots done so they could get accepted in school. The doctor that checked their weight and everything else was telling me how healthy the kids were and in the middle of that he said the following: "Tristan is a little guy but he is growing accordingly...eh you smell good", I thought I didn't hear him right so I asked him what he had just said, to what he replied "you smell good" again. I just said "thank you?" and we continued with the kids charts....

2. I went shopping for a light sweater for Shayna when the weather got a little cold. I went to a thrift store to look for a good deal but I could not find the coats ans sweaters so I asked this guy for help(a very young guy)and he walked me to the right spot, while looking through the racks he asked "Are you married?" my answer was "yes and I have four kids", then he said "You are pretty!!!", again I just said thank you and then walked away which appeared more like running :)

3. A guy came to the house to try to sell magazine subscriptions, I was sick at the time and probably didn't look my best, I had Tristan hanging on my leg and Aaron sitting on my hip. I opened the door and the guy said he was sorry to wake me up (I wasn't sleeping) and then he said "I know you are busy running a day care and all..." I just had to stop him and told him that these were all my kids, he kept saying I looked too young to have kids AND so many of them. Give me a break they are only 4, but then again I am not in Utah anymore and people think is weird to have more than 2 kids.

So the first two took me by surprise and I just couldn't help but to laugh by the time I got home and tell Dan all about it, I guess it is kind of nice to think that even after having 4 kids some guys might think that I am pretty or that I look young. Dan told me to post these little experiences because he thought they were funny and he keeps bugging me about it telling me "you are pretty" with a funny voice.

3 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Your are a hot mamma! I don't blame them for hitting on you! I love that Dan teases you about it, my husband would want to hunt them down!

Emily said...

Go Hyde! You are beautiful! Shawn read this post with me and I commented that is cool that Dan laughs about it and is not jealous. Shawn said "why would he be, he's got a sword." It made me laugh.

Unknown said...

Of course Dan wanted to share - just more reinforcement that he is married to a beautiful woman. Nobody has hit on me for a long time - I wonder why? :)

Powered By Blogger