Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

2009 is finally here and we are excited about what this year might bring to our family. We ended the year by celebrating at our house, I didn't want to go anywhere other than stay home and be with my family. We invited Steven and Amber over to share our dinner with. We had duck and a turkey roast, I just felt like doing something different this time. It was a very good meal and afterwards we played charades and Cranium (family edition) and we also had fun playing the Wii with Steven and Amber. The Wii was our gift to us for Christmas and we have been enjoying it a lot. All in all we had a great night and even enjoyed a nice display of fireworks in our neighborhood. We hope all is well with everybody and now hopefully we can all go back to our normal lives with no more celebrations, I need a break :)




2 comments:

Denise said...

Don't you just love getting together with family/friends, playing games and eating good food. What fun.

Emily said...

Really, your done with parties. I don't think I know what that feels like. I guess, I am done hosting them for awhile. I have some issues!
Shayna's room looks so cute! It was so good to talk to you! It always makes miss you more though. But then again, so do your posts.

Powered By Blogger