Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update on the Dogs

So the neighbors did some work a couple of weeks ago to keep their dogs in their own backyard, The next day the kids spotted the dogs running all over the backyard again and I noticed a huge hole they were working on since the dirt is pretty soft after the rain and it was so easy for them to dig...  I immediately went out there to cover the hole and since then we haven't seen them.  Oh joy!!!
I have to say that I am ready with my camera now to take pictures of any intrusions and/or possible attacks. Every time I open the door I am ready for action.  Isn't my life so exciting?

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

I can't believe how big all your kids look! And seriously Shayna is 12? Holy cow! It makes me miss the good ol' days!

Powered By Blogger