Since my mom is no longer with us my adventures to the store have been limited which is nice most of the time because I don't feel like I have to entertain somebody else other than my kids. It is hard enough with little ones but when you have an adult that requires lots of attentions it can be very tiring. I do enjoy going out with my mom and most times she made it easy to go shopping since she was holding Kahlan and I could get the things I needed in half the time.
Making a Valentine for his dad.
He was the only 5 year old in the group and meant he was the oldest.... the others were 2 and under, so he felt so cool for being able to do the writing himself with some help from mom of course.
Kahlan at the playground.
Today we had a nice time at the mall with Aaron and Kahlan, we went to story time and sat there listening to a nice lady read them books, then they did a craft and later we got a coupon for Chick Fil-a. I had to buy a meal to get his free meal which wasn't what I had in mind but Aaron had a good time and afterward we hit the playground at the mall. It was quiet for me, I just sat there and watched the kids play and have fun, Aaron approached me and asked, you didn't have any friends today? Which made me smile because this is my life when my mom is gone, me alone with nobody to talk to, funny that Aaron noticed it. We ran some errands and headed home finally and now baby girl is sleeping and Aaron is playing some games, I will get started on my taxes finally and hopefully have a great girls night out with some ladies from the ward... I am tired because I actually finished reading the book last night and wish I could take a nap but I am looking forward to some adult conversation later on.

No comments:
Post a Comment