Saturday, July 10, 2010

To eat or not to eat.

Aaron is a great eater but every once in a while he decides the food doesn't taste right, the color is not right, too much, today he doesn't like carrots, yesterday he didn't like corn, etc. etc.
I have been through this with all of my kids and the best thing to do some times is just let them go hungry if that is what they want. It does brake my heart to see my 4 year old go to bed with tears in his eyes but his choice was to sit on the floor instead of eating his dinner, so off to bed with no food in his tummy. I am sure tomorrow he will eat better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are going through the same with with Olivia, and have to use the same method. It's hard to see them make bad choices (refusing to eat for silly reasons) and have to face the consequences (going to bed hungry), but I guess that's part of the job :(

Powered By Blogger