Sunday, July 11, 2010

What is really going on right now.

I feel like I have been lying to the world and I hate it. I have been wanting to tell everybody our great news but for obvious reasons we decided to wait a little longer, well now I feel we can make official and let the cat out of the bag:

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

I am so happy and excited and feel so blessed to once again carry a little one inside me. Let me just tell you that the last couple of months have been so hard on me and my poor family. I always get sick like this but I guess having older kids that demand more attention has made it harder and also that they are at home full time.
We have been praying for this little one from the beginning. We waited so long and are so glad that everything seems to be going well so far. I got to see my little one a couple of weeks ago on an ultrasound and saw the little heart beating so fast. It made me cry and the doctors who knew about our struggle from last year were so supportive and happy for me.
My day basically starts with me laying in bed for a little longer than usual, Shayna takes care of breakfast for me so when I get downstairs they are all done eating and playing. Some times I manage to get out of the house and we do one thing, go to the pool. We love having the pool so close and we stay there for a couple of hours or until I start to feel sick again. Lunch is also provided by Shayna and then is on to my afternoon nap. I have to take nap because my medication knocks me out instantly. Yes my kids have been watching lots of TV but there is nothing I can do about it. After my afternoon nap I manage to get something done for dinner or if it's too hard for me then Dan comes to the rescue with pizza, or something like that. It would have been great to have my mom with me right now, my house would not be in the state that it is right now, my kids would not be on their own for so long and I could actually eat normal food. But that's OK I can do it. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and maybe in a couple of weeks I can finally start to feel better. I am sick 24/7, have not been able to attend church regularly and I am glad that today I made it for a couple of hours but as soon as I got home, I got sick again was out of commission for a couple of hours. Dan is a great help specially now that his finger is better and the stitches are gone.
The kids are the best, they do drive me nuts when I am up but they have been awesome, cleaning my kitchen and the house as much as they can. Shayna and Victor take turns doing dishes every day and Tristan and Aaron come to visit me in my room when I am lying down. When ever I have the chance to be with them we play and read books or do something together. I know it is hard on them, but I tell them everyday how much they are helping me and how much their little baby brother or sister appreciates it. They all are very excited about the baby and kiss my belly already, Tristan makes sure I drink a little bit of milk every day and healthy stuff, he is such a cute guy. I show them pictures on the computer so they can see how the baby is growing and what changes are going on, they love it.
I am so happy and can't wait to feel better and start enjoying this pregnancy a little bit more. This is part of the process and at the end of the day I am just grateful that I get to have morning sickness again, it is a good sign that this one is sticking :)

5 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Wish I could be there to help you!

Denise said...

Congrats Hyde and family. We are excited for you.

Kawa Rangers said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Anne Dixon said...

I am soo happy for you that you are pregnant again! I pray tha all goes well!

Anna said...

Congrats girl!

Powered By Blogger