Friday, July 30, 2010

I love my kids

Just a little note to remind myself of how tonight I went to kiss each one of my kids and told them how much I love them. To my amazement they were actually asleep tonight and then I had a conversation with sleeping Tristan who told me he gets up in the middle of the night to see me sitting on the couch every night... funny thing is that I always hear footsteps but when I turn around I don't see anybody.
We had a tough day with Aaron sick for half of the day throwing up and looking like death himself. He puked all over the hallway downstairs and lucky for me I have my carpet cleaner that made that yucky mess go away in 5 minutes. After a very needed nap for him and me he woke up much happier and with color in his face but I ended up with a very bad headache that once again lasted the rest of the day. The end is here now, I can go to bed and knowing that tomorrow will be another day hopefully a better one.
I truly love my kids, I love them so much and it fills my heart with joy when I see them all asleep, happy, dreaming in their own little worlds. They have endured so much in the last few weeks and I am grateful for their patience and love towards me, they actually have taken care of me more than I have taken care of them, they are great.

P.S. I will be posting pictures as soon as I feel like loading them up and stories to go with them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger