I have failed as a gardener, my plants are finally dying due to lack of care. I was very excited when I saw them growing so fast and saw the tomatoes come out but then the bugs started to eat them all gone and then the tomatoes disappear, I don't know who took them but they are gone and I know my kids did not eat them. Oh well!!!
I have decided that I am giving up on the idea of having a nice vegetable garden in Houston or that maybe I need to ask around and see what other people do. I had such a nice success in Utah with my tomato plants so much that I used to give them away because I could not keep up with all the tomatoes.
I am just going to rip them out and plant flowers instead and see how that goes.
The weather right now is kind of crazy but I like it, the rain feels so nice for these hot humid days and since we don't go out much I am not dying of heat out there.
Last Friday I got some goggles for the kids so they can see under water and were very excited and patiently waiting for today to go to the pool. To our surprise the pool was closed and after going back two more times we finally saw a sign that says the pool is contaminated and it will remain closed. The kids were heartbroken, specially Tristan who was been trying to learn how to swim and was really looking forward to some pool time.
Victor keeps going to his Karate lessons and enjoying them very much. I even gave him the option of quiting but he decided to keep going. That is a good sign. I saw him yesterday from far away during his class and he did a pretty good kick, he almost knocked the guy down.
I like to see my kids learning and having fun at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment