Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has is it been two years?

Really??? It doesn't seem that way but I guess it is. I don't have pictures to go with my post (again), I was reading my blog and looking at the old pictures and I can see all the changes that my kids have gone since we moved here. It was very exciting to start all over again with the house and everything. We haven't done much to the house, hopefully one day I can finally start painting it and making it look more like home. We did add a few pieces of furniture that were needed and are very happy living here. It was hard to leave our friend in Utah and I am sure they don't even miss us now (just kidding) but we still think of them and the good times we had together, thank goodness for Facebook or I would have no idea what is going on in their lives.
We look forward to making many more happy memories here and are glad that Houston turned out to be a good place for our little family, we can actually see our selves living here for a long long time and the kids are very used to their surroundings, even if they have to run away from fire ants every once in a while.

The best things about Houston:

-Having the pool and the school within walking distance
-Having the airport 10 minutes away
-There are so many places close by to go and explore with the kids without spending any money
-The dollar stores are awesome around here
-Fallas (clothing store), has the best deal on clothes for me and the kids, where else can you find a brand new dress that sales regularly fro $50.00 and I get it for 5.00????
-My news friends

I am sure there are more I just can't think of them now :)

2 comments:

Steven said...

I'm glad you like it here. I would have felt guilty if you'd moved here and hated it!

The Bingham's said...

Wow, 2 years has gone by fast!! So glad that you are liking it there. But, facebook is a lifesavor for keeping in touch, yeah!!!

Powered By Blogger