I think we moved at the right time because if we had done it a little bit later it would have affected us even more with the way the economy started to affect everybody. Dan had a hard time finding a job but he eventually did and we were still able to get our house. I am very grateful for that and know that our Heavenly Father was looking after us.
So here we are, enjoying our home and even after all this time we still miss our friends from Utah. I hope we can go back and visit them again.
Also we still have our little turtle Franklin, he is been with us for almost a year now and we are glad we got him, who knows maybe we'll get a roommate for him.

1 comment:
I can't believe it's been a year. Time has sure flown by. I'm sure your kids are just growing like weeds.
Post a Comment