That is hilarious. My favorite part was....FREEDOM!!! I will have to show it to my kids when they are awake.
What a fun idea!! Your kids crack me up.
That's fun! I'm with Emily, I liked the "freedom" part!I here ya on the weight thing...It's been a battle my whole life! Eating healthy is the best way! Keep it up!
I loved this! What a fun idea! I bet this will be a hit at ALL your future family reunions!I love the sword sounds and the horse falling over at the end! Good job! Make some more!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious. My favorite part was....FREEDOM!!! I will have to show it to my kids when they are awake.
What a fun idea!! Your kids crack me up.
That's fun! I'm with Emily, I liked the "freedom" part!
I here ya on the weight thing...It's been a battle my whole life! Eating healthy is the best way! Keep it up!
I loved this! What a fun idea! I bet this will be a hit at ALL your future family reunions!
I love the sword sounds and the horse falling over at the end! Good job! Make some more!
Post a Comment