Thursday, July 30, 2009

The newest addition to my kitchen.


I finally cave in and decided to let my lovely husband buy me a dishwasher, the old one was having lots of issues like not washing the dishes and leaking every once in a while. Plus it was white and it didn't not go with my fridge... so we got a great deal last Saturday and got a new Frigidaire (floor model) at half the price. I absolutely love it, it has all these cool features that I was looking for, but my favorite one is that I can do the top load only and that is a plus for me during the day it is very low too so big items can go in there easily, the upper basket comes off and you can fold the little things in the middle to adjust them if you need to put big or small items in the upper basket. Also it is very quiet. I love love love it!!! My kitchen will soon be complete :)

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

Sounds awesome! Will Dan buy me one next? ;)

Powered By Blogger