
After three months time finally came for my mom to go back home to Guatemala. The kids were really sad and wanted he to stay at least one more day and as Aaron put it "she is gong to come back and get him in the airplane".

I tried to be strong and not cry since I know that we will see her again but watching my kids cry and her as well is kind of tough.

There is a special relationship between them and my mom even if that don't speak the same language, it is a very interesting thing to watch them talk to each other :)
After dropping her off at the airport we went home to have lunch and were planning on going downtown for the fireworks, I was very excited since Dan also wanted to go to the ZOO, but after talking to his brother Steven decided to go somewhere closer to our house. It was good since we didn't have to walk a whole lot and look for parking.

It was SOOOO hot and we were all melting but we got free water and some other things for the kids for free.

We found a spot and waited for a while listening to some band that was playing at this park. The music wasn't the greatest, but it made the time go faster. Fireworks were fun, there were some trees in the way but we are planning on sitting somewhere else next year so we can enjoy them more. The kids had fun and we took lots of pictures. Hope everyone else had a fun time too.


3 comments:
so glad your mom could come and spend so much time with you. Hopefully she'll be able to visit agian soon!
Sorry your mom had to go, but that's so fun you had her for 3 months! She'll be back sooner than you know it!!
I love reading your blog, your always up to fun things!
I really am so sad I did not get to say goodbye to your mom! :( When is the next visit? I hope I get to see her again! :)
Post a Comment