I haven't been able to post on my blog lately, the last couple of weeks have been kind of blah and we have been doing stuff but I just didn't feel like writing anything. So this is what we have been up to. Dan's work had a "Bring your child to work day" and he took Shayna with him, we went out and found a cute outfit for her to wear that day and both were very excited about the whole thing. They had some activities for the kids to do, they had a tour and she got a certificate for going and a little present. On the way home they stopped at Denny's to have lunch since they let Dan come home early and Shayna had a great time.
The kids have been enjoying the weather and they play in their pool and trampoline and love to have the sprinklers one.
We went swimming to the neighborhood pool yesterday as a family activity and had lots of fun, I didn't get to go underwater because of my ears, but it was so much fun to see the kids play and Shayna enjoy the pool and learning how to swim,
We have done more stuff but I don't want to write to much so that's it.

2 comments:
Bring your kid to work day sounds like so much fun. I wish Cam's work did that because I bet my kids would have a blast.
I want a neighborhood pool! What fun!
Post a Comment