Poor Tristan is sick with croup, I am so frustrated right now because is something that I can't take away and just make him feel better. At least he is not having a fever or anything like that, but he complains that it hurts a lot. The poor thing was coughing all night long and since I was too tired, could not hear him at all. He finally woke me up at 5:50 am with a horrible cough that sounded like a seal was in the house. He was panicking a little bit, but I guess my mother instinct kicked in and I hugged him and told him he would be OK and just sat with him until he stopped coughing. Later I found out that they really need to calm down or the crying makes it worst. We are going to have to go buy him a humidifier and thanks to the advice of friends I know what to do in case it gets really bad. I am waiting for somebody to come pick up a cake I made and then I'll run to the store to get what I need for Tristan.
I hate it when my kids get sick, I really don't care at the moment if I'll get no sleep, as long as they get better I'll sacrifice myself, but it really hurts to see them in pain and not being able to heal them fast. GET BETTER SOON TITI, tu mami te quiere mucho.

3 comments:
I am sorry about the sickness. Tristan looks so freaking cute in his sombrero.
I hope he gets better soon! Croup is no fun.
I hope he feels better soon! We've so done that before, and it is soooo not fun! Good luck! Your a wonderful Mother, have a better Mother's day!
Post a Comment