Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag I am it again.

I was going to post this Yesterday but I forgot. I love tags so tag me any time you want. I am tagging anybody who hasn't been tag yet, specially Linnea, Becky, Tashia even if you do it only on Facebook, Lisa.

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. Smallville
4. Prison Break
5. ER
6. Samantha Who?
7. American Idol
8. Scare Tactics

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. El Charro (Virginia)
2. Burger King
3. Denny's, specially on Saturdays and Tuesdays because kids eat free :)
4. Outback Stake House
5. Chinese Restaurants
6. Mexican Restaurants
7. Golden Corral
8. Pollo Campero

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. We took the kids to the park.
2. My Mom, Shayna and I went to get our 3 generations pictures done.
3. Watched conference
4. Went shopping for school clothes
5. Bought tickets for the Renaissance Festival
6. Had left overs for lunch
7. Stayed up all night with a sick child
8. Left my debit card at the picture place

8 things to look forward to...
1. My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary
2. Aaron's 2nd. Birthday
3. Halloween
4. Renaissance Festival
5. Dan's Birthday
6. Black Friday Yeah!!!
7. Shopping for Christmas Presents
8. End of Season Sales

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Trees changing colors
2. Colder Weather
3. Halloween and Thanksgiving
4. I get to decorate the house with three different themes
5. Pumpkin patch
6. Wearing my jeans everyday
7. Playing outside more often
8. Hot cocoa and sweet bread.

2 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Thanks for doing the tag. Its fun to learn more about people.

Emily said...

I love all the same things about Fall. I loved your decorations too! Sorry about the Debit card...I HATE when that happens.

Powered By Blogger