Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rain, rain, rain and more rain.

I love rain, don't get me wrong but Yesterday was raining so hard all day that some of the streets got flooded and this morning when I took the kids to school I had to carry them on my back so they wouldn't get all wet. We rode the bikes and left them in a corner and I got all wet going back and forth, the water went all the way up to my knees. They were kind of scared because they hadn't seen anything like it before. After getting to the other side they ran to the school and I had to go back and get the bikes to park them at the school. By the time I got home I was so tired and wet. They have early out today so in a couple of hours I will go back and get wet again, or just make them take their shoes off, put them in the back packs and they can have fun getting wet too. Snow... rain too much of it and it gets kind of boring. Maybe I'll take the camera with me to take pictures when I pick them up.

6 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Would love to see pics of that. Sounds crazy.

The Bingham's said...

WOW, that is a rain storm. Yes, show pictures please.

shaunandnina said...

Ah the memories! I am from Houston, and can remember very many stormy days like that. Once , we rode down the street in a row boat - so fun! But very wet! It is a totally different kind of rain; I actually miss it.

Nefi Gonzalez said...

Si no es una cosa es otra va vos...

Emily said...

Wow, you are experiencing all sorts of weather down there! It's breaking you in.

KT and Lance said...

Some of the best memories you can make with kids, are memories playing in the rain! I can totally remember playing in the gutters, and all sorts of things. It can get old, but kinda fun to!

kt

Powered By Blogger