Sunday, October 26, 2008

3 Generations



A couple of week ago we went for our 3 generations picture and I think it turned out really good. I never like myself in pictures but I think that the lady did a very good job with the picture taking. Shayna is so beautiful and my Mom too. So here it is.
It is really late right now, but I am waiting on some laundry to be done and here is the story why. I have three lovely kids but sometimes they do things that make their Mami very mad, a couple of days ago I found Shayna putting a crayon in her pocket and I told her not to do it since the dryer melts them away when we put the clothes in there (this already happened once before). At the time I was already doing my laundry that day. Yesterday I was taking the second load of laundry out of there when I opened the dryer and I find that my brand new dryer is all colorful inside, there are melted crayons all over it and one is on the filter thing. The previous load and that one was completely ruined, all the clothes have stains on them and of course they wont come off. I was so mad and called all three older kids to come see their art work. We questioned them to see who had done it but all of them looked guilty so I decided that all three of them were guilty. I am sorry but I am so busy doing everything a Mom is supposed to do that I don't have time to look through every single pocket in those tiny little pants and I know that it is my fault too for not looking, but it is still very frustrating :(
So after washing all the dark colors I am finally confident that Dan's work pants wont come out all colorful too and nobody will make fun of him at work tomorrow. I always end up sacrificing my sleep for some reason or another.
P.S. I still love my kids and think they are lovely. I think you will understand why I am not posting pictures of the big mess, there are lots of clothes in those two loads.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I've heard if you iron with a paper bag the wax will come right off. I know it's a lot of ironing but it is worth a try right? Your pic looks great. You look great in it.

shaunandnina said...

Oh! I feel for you! Kids are the most trying, but best thing in our lives, and it is astounding that they can be so simultaneously! Gorgeous picture! Love it!

Jordan said...

What a mess. I know this isnt as bad but spencer always has 100 tissues in his pockets so when I open the dryer, the tissues are in a million pieces and they attack me and make a huge mess! It is very frusterating!

The Bingham's said...

Oh, I have had that happen before. It is so frustrating. One of the crayons even got stuck below that lint trap and got a few more loads colorful until I realized where the crayon was stuck. UGH!

But, that picture of you guys is gorgeous!! You need to frame it and show it off!

Emily said...

You all look so beautiful!
Sorry about your new, beautiful dryer! Ugggg! I thought washing my clothes with a diaper in it was bad enough. You have me beat!

KT and Lance said...

At first the anger is all you can think about, but then when you put it in words, it really is funny. Even after Autumn flooded the basement. We were so ticked, but now it's just funny! I'm with Selena, they are so trying, but such a blessing! Beautiful Picture, I always liked your mom, she's a sweetie!

Powered By Blogger