
I haven't had any time to do the last two tags, but I was finally able to finally find the folders with the pictures, this are from way back then. I love the one with Victor and Shayna, that is the one int he 4th folder. In this picture Shayna was 3 and Victor was like 18 months, we were living in our town house in VA. They were such good friends, they only had each other then (notice Shayna's curly hair). I am glad I did this tag because it made me think of how much those two love each other and they don't even know it some times. When they go to school Shayna likes to hold Victor's hand and they look so cute. I know the tag only asked for the one picture, but I posted the other picture because I like they way I look there. I was only 25 or 26 and I was very skinny :(

1 comment:
They looks so cute and so young!! Fun picture. You look good too, and you still look good now.
Post a Comment