Sunday, October 12, 2008

My baby turns two







Here he is with his cell phone and his new outfit his Abuelita got for him. He likes to take pictures of everybody.




























My cute little Aaron turned two today and we tried to make it special for him as much as we could. Early in the morning we woke up and gave him his presents. He wasn't very excited at first but when he realized that after unwrapping the presents there was something cool inside he got the hang of it and wanted more. His favorite toy and mine too is this cute cell phone that talks and "takes pictures", you can also program it so they can learn the home phone number. He also liked this cute little train that has little animals and makes music as it goes. We had to go to church so we waited to have cake later to continue the celebration, but he wouldn't let us sing Happy Birthday to him and we just cut the cake and ate it. I really didn't feel like making a cake this time, plus we didn't have a party, so I just made a Halloween cake. The kids liked it and it was easy to make. Later in the afternoon after naps and relaxing we went to the park and played for a little while with the kids. It wasn't the greatest day but I think he had fun. I really love my kids and it makes me happy to see the smile in their faces when they open their presents, it is priceless. Aaron is my 4th child and I never thought it possible to love some one so much, he is just the cutest kid (I say that about all of them). His smile just melts me away and he is so smart and outgoing, unlike his other siblings. We really enjoy being around him and we actually just sit there sometimes to see him dance, jump, play or just sit there. He is now into books and computers and loves to go "side" (outside), he follows his Abuelita everywhere and imitates everything we say. He is a very special little boy and we were very blessed to have him.

2 comments:

The Bingham's said...

WOW!! Look how big he is!! Happy Birthday Aaron. I still remember being so jealous that you knew when he was coming. I just wanted to have Kelly before you did. So funny now. Our little ones are just a day apart, how fun! I find it interesting that your easy cakes are still so nice. Just jealous!! So glad your mom was there to celebrate with you guys.

Nefi Gonzalez said...

Feliz cumpleanos Aaron.

Powered By Blogger