Friday, October 10, 2008
I love Yard Sales
Ever since I came to this country I have experience all kinds of new things, but the one that really enjoy a lot is Yard Sales. That is just something we don't do back at home. We use everything until you can't use it anymore and is completely broken. People here get rid of their stuff because they don't need it or they need room for something else and that is how you end up with great finds at Yard Sales. This morning we walked to this lonely yard sale and I found a cool stroller that I have been wanting to get for a long time and I only paid $15.00 AND is in great shape. I can go out running with Aaron now or maybe I'll get some skates and go skating with it. I must warn you that I don't know how to roller skate but maybe by pushing the stroller I'll be able to skate kind of??? Wish me luck. We also found a couple of Halloween decorations to make our house look more SCARY!!! I will post pictures of my great finds later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love to go roller blading with the stroller. It works your legs better and it is easier to balance and skate because you are holding on to something!
I'm with you, I love Garage sales! I wish I could go roller blading with you.
Post a Comment