This month turned out to be busier than I thought, I am by no means a super crazy freak busy mom I promise but the few things that I do during the week are stressing me out.
The gym is only twice a week but some times I don't feel like going because I rather catch some sleep in the morning, even though it's hard I kick my butt and Kahlan and I have made for the entire month uninterrupted. Mondays are a little stressing because I have to babysit and never know what time they will pick up the kids and since the baby has been making explosions every single time he is here several times a day... I barely get time to cook a decent meal for dinner or have it ready in time when Dan gets home. Yesterday Dan went shopping with me after family home evening because he knew I was tired and had to get some stuff for the week, I love him for that.
Tuesdays are the craziest day out of the whole week. We have Scouts and Mutual so as soon as the kids get home my day is pretty much over, dinner has to be pre-planned or it will be crazy with simply eating cereal or something like that. Since I came up with the idea for the Young Women's program for this year I am pretty much in charge of the whole thing and if it doesn't turn out OK it will of course be my fault and a big failure. I already see how some girls don't want to cooperate and it makes it hard, others try but not their best and the rest are excited about it which makes me want to keep going, but one thing is for sure and that is that next time I wont be offering my ideas because it is way too much responsibility I think it will turn out OK but so far I am nervous about it and doing a lot of extra work.
But this is pretty much what has me nervous, of course there are also the days when I have to get ready for my lessons for Sunday and that is also stressful but I keep doing it and hoping that I am doing a good job when I do teach.
I know it doesn't seem like much but feels like a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment