Two days after my wonderful new do, I discovered that my hair had been ruined. After I washed it and all the nice oils and hair products they put on my hair were gone it looked like (what Dan calls it) the hair on a corn husk.... it was horrible.
I spent the whole Saturday eating my nails and crying, in a horrible mood all day and not knowing what my next step was going to be. I washed my hair a second time to see if that would help and it didn't so Dan told me to go back to the salon and see what they could do to fix it and get my money back.
To make a long story short the lady who cut my hair was there but they were about to close the shop so I was told to come back the next day and talk to their manager, she actually called me the next day and told me to come in to show her my hair.
She immediately saw the damage and apologize for it and offered to either refund my money or fix my hair but could not do both..... At this point I was starting to get all teary but I kept my cool and simply asked her to rethink that since her employee was the one that ruined my hair and I could always go to headquarter's people and complain to them, after a while she offered to do both, refund my money and fix my hair as much as she could.
She gave me a deep conditioning treatment and trimmed my hair off a little bit more, it doesn't look anything like it did before and that makes me sad but at least it doesn't feel so rough either.
Lesson learned I guess, next time I will go to people who know what they are doing :) At least I am not bald!!!
She gave me a deep conditioning treatment and trimmed my hair off a little bit more, it doesn't look anything like it did before and that makes me sad but at least it doesn't feel so rough either.
Lesson learned I guess, next time I will go to people who know what they are doing :) At least I am not bald!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment