Sunday, January 29, 2012
Being Positive
One of the things that I am working on this year is trying to stay positive no matter what, it goes hand in had with not getting frustrated or complaing about things. It is turning out to be a little bit harder than I thought but I am still trying to stay positive. It is interesting to see how people act and I would love to know what is going on in their heads when they do the things they do. I mean why on earth would you assume that I am going to be OK with you taking a decision for me?? I have no idea but it is really annoying and as much as I want to go and ask this person WHY? I am going to let it go and just write this little post for myself so I can get it out of my system and move on, also turn my other cheek and hope that it doesn't happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment