Friday, January 13, 2012

If you give a mom a camera...

 On these two I used the sharpening technique. 

Chances are she is going to ask you to pose for her and then she is going to take more pictures and if they turned out great chances are she will keep doing that for ever or until the camera breaks.
Let's hope the camera doesn't break.
It has been now a few months since I got my little toy and I have been having fun with it but was not 100% happy with my pictures.  I have seen some beautiful pictures taken with the same camera and they look amazing but of course these people know what they are doing, me... not so much.
But beware because I have discovered the wonderful world of sharpening and reducing noise on Photoshop and I love it.  How in the world did I not know about these stuff before?  In any case I am teaching myself (like with everything else I do) how to make pictures better.  I might not have the best camera in the world but I think I can learn to make it work for what it needs to do. So here is an example of my first edited picture on Photoshop.
Even better, just recently I discovered what actions were and there are endless possibilities now for my photo editing.  A friend of mine who is a photographer (I have some really awesome photographer friends who share their wisdom with me) has been giving me some pointers and I am so happy with what I have learned.  So you might see more pics than usual... as if that is even possible :)
 These two pictures were done with actions, The one on the bottoms if you look very close you can notice how I turned her eye pink by mistake... trial an error from here.

2 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you need to get into the photography business. You do a great job.

Tiffany W. said...

that picture of aaron on the top is absolutely amazing!!!

Powered By Blogger