I know this was supposed to be done two weeks ago but we were too busy and then too sick to post :) Tristan had a nice quiet celebration this year, no birthday party for him. We did take him to Chuck E Cheeses the Saturday before his birthday and he had an awesome time playing around with his siblings and then we took him out for lunch. At home we gave him his presents and he was very pleased with everything he got. We decided to give him his presents before his birthday because we didn't want him to wait all day Monday until his dad got home. On his actual birthday we celebrated with an ice cream cake, yes I now the Cake Queen did not make a cake this year but I was really sick. But I did make him his little Angry Birds to go with his cake, he loved it.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Tristan's birthday celebration.
I know this was supposed to be done two weeks ago but we were too busy and then too sick to post :) Tristan had a nice quiet celebration this year, no birthday party for him. We did take him to Chuck E Cheeses the Saturday before his birthday and he had an awesome time playing around with his siblings and then we took him out for lunch. At home we gave him his presents and he was very pleased with everything he got. We decided to give him his presents before his birthday because we didn't want him to wait all day Monday until his dad got home. On his actual birthday we celebrated with an ice cream cake, yes I now the Cake Queen did not make a cake this year but I was really sick. But I did make him his little Angry Birds to go with his cake, he loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment