Sunday, October 23, 2011

13 years and counting!!

And so it is time to celebrate our wedding anniversary once again and it always surprises me how long it has been.  I was reminding Dan tonight that 13 years ago he gave me a blessing because I was so sick the day before the wedding and I wanted to feel good for it.  So much has changed since then, we have moved so many times, bought 3 houses and had 5 kids.  It has been a crazy ride, not in a bad way but you know what I mean. We have had our ups and downs along the way but we have tried to fix the things that go wrong and we support each other the best that we can and I love that about us.  Perfect couple?  Of course not, but a happy one indeed.  We are hoping for many many years more of sharing and loving and seeing our kids grow together.  I am so happy that I found the love of my life and that we were able to go ahead with our plans and get married when we did, I would do everything exactly the same way when did. Yes we were young, yes we probably did not seem like we knew what we were doing (because everybody had an opinion about us) but we felt it was right, we knew it in our hearts and til this day I do not regret one single thing.
I want to list in here some of the things that I love about my esposito, since he reads the blog often then I am pretty sure he will read this :)


- You are one of the kindest men I have ever met in my life, you give give give and never expect anything in return.
- You are also the most honest man that I have met (some times not a good thing).
- I admire how much you have grown in the last few years, there has been a change in you that happened naturally and it was for the better.
- You sacrifice your time for your family and are giving our kids the best example that you can.
- I love that we like pretty much the same things, of course there are a few things we disagree on but life would be boring if it was all the same.
- You are a very patient man and believe me, I know that I can be pretty intense some times.
- You love your kids so much and you always want to make them happy.
- You embraced my culture like your own... you always have.
- You make me laugh... every day.
- You know exactly what I am thinking some times even before I think it.

For these and many other reasons I love you, thank you for sticking around and for taking such good care of me, I hope that we can be best friends for ever and even in our old age laugh at each other's silliness.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats you two...here's to many, many, many more years together.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Hyde! :)

Tiffany W. said...

Awww, so sweet! Congrats and happy anniversary!! ♥

Powered By Blogger