It is a little early for me to blog but I need to write this down now so I can feel better. Today I go and see the high risk doctor and hopefully all my doubts will be cleared out. I am feeling nervous, anxious and preoccupied which is probably all very normal after being told your baby might not be normal at the time of birth...
I have been praying and thinking positive thoughts and all that but still there is the unknown factor and that is what is killing me. I talked to my doctor yesterday and they have been doing stress test on the baby, she seems to be doing fine in there, very active and resting her little feet right up against my ribs (very painful at times if I might add). The doctor said that I should be able to understand a little bit more of what is going on with the baby and what the ultrasounds have been showing really is, she thinks it might go away and that it is probably just stool sitting there but we'll see. In any case the uncertainty will definitely go away after today (I hope) and I can move on and know a definitive answer. What ever the outcome I will still stay positive and prepare my self even more for what the future might bring to us. Thanks to the people that are willing to listen to me and give me advice, it is very helpful :)
On a good note my morning sickness is completely gone, it has been officially 2 weeks since I last had to deal with morning sickness. I am now giving myself insulin shots since I was not able to manage the gestational diabetes with the diet, I was starving, not getting enough food in my body for baby and me and dropped another 3 pounds which is not good. So far I am staying right between 8 and 10 pounds of weight gain for this pregnancy. I am eating a lot better now and even with all the poking, enjoying life a whole lot more. I organized the guest room and transformed it into the nursery, the crib is set up and the baby clothes washed and put away, I still need to finish some other things but so far we are just waiting for little baby girl to make her big debut in a month or so...
At night I sit on the couch and enjoy watching my alien like movements on my belly, everybody rubs my belly at home and kiss it, the kids are all excited and love feeling her move in there. It has freaked them out a couple of times and I am surely going to miss that part of the pregnancy, the connection with that precious little life inside of me. I just love it.
I will keep every one posted on what is going on later on.

2 comments:
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today! XO
I'll be praying for you and that sweet little baby! Hope everything goes ok...
Post a Comment