Yes I know it is a little late for the Halloween post but don't worry it is only pictures, I need to keep updating my blog before I forget the details.
Halloween this year was kind of boring since it fell on a Sunday. I told my family that we were not going to go out trick or treating or give away candy since it was Sunday and it just didn't feel right to dress up as vampires and what not on the day of rest. They didn't agree at the beginning but after a while they were OK with it. We did go to our trunk or treat at church and Dan, my mom and I wore our old outfits from years past, the kids got their outfits from the store this year and had a variety of costumes :) Aaron was a a pirate, Tristan was Iron Man, Victor was death or something like that and Shayna was a vampire. We had the most fun with Shayna's outfit because she got to wear a wig and I worked really hard on the make up... too bad she didn't win the contest at church :) They got more than enough candy and everybody was happy in the end.

1 comment:
I don't see how you couldn't notice Dan's eyes! Creepy, but cool...
Post a Comment