Thursday, December 23, 2010

The latest.

My pregnancy has been keeping me from posting as often as I like to regularly do it, but I will try to create a post here with lots of pictures and less words to proof that we have been doing things as a family.
My mother left us November 27th, right after Thanksgiving (which was great but no pictures).  That week for our Family Home Evening we had a little bell choir with the kids and she participated as well.
We miss her so much but know that she is very happy to be back home eating all her favorite food and we also know that we will see her again next year (hopefully soon).  After we dropped her off we went to the Rennasaissance Festival and we had a wonderful day eating, walking and entertaining the kids with various activities.  We really enjoyed it.


 The kids trying archery again, I think they are getting a little bit better.
 Aaron was super excited to be able to do it this time around.
 Here we are trying to see and listen to "Tartanic"  They are the best!!
 Tristan posing with this executioner guy.
 He was also surprised at the size of his corn dog and he ate it all gone.
 Victor and Shayna found this interesting looking creature, his costume was awesome.,
 At the beginning of the Month Tristan lost his first tooth, doesn't he look different?  He is growing up.
 Shayna had her first choir performance at the Stake Center and I think she did great.


We went to the drive in one night and enjoyed two kids movies, I loved Tangled by the way :)
 The kids had been saving all year as a team and they got $27.00 all together, so they decided to go and buy some Legos, we offered to buy one set so they could get the other one 50% off and they love them.  They got an early Christmas present.
 We went to our Ward Christmas party and the kids were able to see Santa.  The sweetest thing was to see Aaron give Santa a big hug when he climbed on his lap.



I think Shayna is getting a little old for Santa :)

1 comment:

Anne Dixon said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you actually get your kids to play a little bell choir and they don't drive you crazy. If i gave bells to my kids they would be banging them around till we went deaf. (they don't take directions very well)

Powered By Blogger