
After weeks of waiting and waiting the science night at school was finally here and the kids were so excited to go. We usually skip the activities they have at school because we have something else going on but this time we made sure that we were available for them. The kids had lots of fun and learned a few new things. They experimented with body heat,

air, rocks,

paper, flashlights, silly putty, they even made Texas snow.

Dan and I were very happy with the whole thing and also enjoyed trying a few of the experiments.

Before we went home the kids got some popcorn and animal crackers and they went home straight to bed. I love it when we just spend time together as a family, I just love it!!!
1 comment:
I bet the kids loved it too! It is the little things that make the world go round! :)
Post a Comment