After thinking about it for a long time I finally decided to go ahead and buy the Bissell Quick steamer. It is a light and compact steam vacuum and I have loved using it ever since I bought it. They sell them at Target and Walmart for the same price so it was not a big deal finding it. I have tried so far 3 different cleaning products for this vacuum and I think the one that works the best is the Resolve brand. The vacuum came with a trial bottle that was gone after several uses and it did the job just fine, but the Resolve leaves a fresh scent and it really deep cleans.
The vacuum is not a real steam vacuum because it does not make the water hot as you are cleaning but instead you pour hot tap water into the container. It is a half a gallon container so it does keep the water hot for a long time. I have cleaned the kids room twice since Aaron decided to pee on the outside of the dresser one day, the living room and hallways, the big foyer area and the results are great. I don't regret buying it but I do regret not waiting to get a bigger one with attachments and all that fun stuff since I can't clean the stairs, but oh well. I will probably update when this one brakes down in a couple of years.
Wish I had taken some pic of the before and after, specially around the edge of the carpet and the beginning of the kitchen, that was my problem area with the kids dragging the crumbs into the carpet. Who knew a cleaning toy would make me so happy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment