Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love my kids!!!


My kids are so fun and full of energy. They make me laugh most of the time and yes they can also drive me insane... a lot. But I love them and would do anything to make them happy.
I love finding new things to do with them and since Tristan got a little craft book for Christmas we decided to try and work on a little project, specially one that did not required a lot of expensive materials. Tristan picked the "fish" project, it was really easy and fun and has kept them busy playing after school. It is kind of funny to see them sitting on the stools quietly trying to catch their fish. Maybe we should try real fishing some day.

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

YOu've always been so creative with your kids! I love it! Your kids are so cute!

Powered By Blogger