He got lots of cool presents and the thing that he wanted the most was his Bumble Bee transformer, he has been dying for one of those since his friend Eli got one for his birthday. So now he has a car and a soccer ball with Bumble Bee on it. We had an ice cream cake in the evening and we shared with the rest of the family.
Aaron is an awesome little dude, he is loving and caring and such a smart little boy. He can be nice and playful and he is very dramatic, his favorite thing to say to me when he gets mad at me is "You made me sad" with a really sad sad face.
He is doing great with staying dry at night, he decided not to wear pull ups anymore, so now I have a box full of pull ups that I wont be able to use for a long time.
Here is a list of his favorite things:
-Bumble Bee (any yellow car on the street will do)
-Sippy cup with chocolate milk
-Bob the Builder
-Handy Many
-Once There Was a Snowman song from church
-Chicken nuggets and french fries
-Mom's soda
-Thomas the Engine bedding
-Cars
-Playing soccer
-and last but not least.. to suck on this thumb all the time.
We love you little guy and are so happy to have you in our family!!!

5 comments:
seriously, when did our little ones get to be big. Kelly gets mad at me if I call her baby too. She says she is a big big girl!! Oh those two. Still remember when they were both born!
I remember when you and Trina had your little babies, and mine seemed so BIG, but he is only a month older. Happy Birthday!
I can't believe he stays dry overnight already! Both my boys have trouble doing that, even Stoney who is almost eight still wets his bed a couple of times a week!
I am so jealous that the potty training is done for you! I finally gave up with Isaac and started putting him in diapers at night again. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Aaron! So sad we missed it! And I am so jealous on that potty training thing! I just bought another pack of Pull-ups today. and every time i buy them I tell myself, "this is the very last pack!" and it never is!!! Grrr. I am shipping him off to 'Camp Hyde' starting next Monday and fully expect him to be potty trained by the end of the week! ;)
Post a Comment