My father and mother in law came to visit Houston for a couple of weeks. They stayed with Steven and Amber and kids for a week and then came over to our house for another week. I must say that my little ones had a great time visiting with their grandparents and showed off as much as they could. We had not seen them for over a year which doesn't seem that long but so many things change in that time, the kids get bigger, funnier, sillier. All in all it was a great time and we tried to make them feel like at home. Here are a few of the things that we did together while they stayed with us:
We had the birthday celebration for Aaron.
We went to the Mercer Arboretum and Botanical Gardens (again, I just can't get enough of that place)
We went to an indoor yard sale and grandma got the kids a bubble gun, which they love.
Had a great time at a pumpkin patch and were joined by Steven and family.
Watched a few movies, a couple of them with the kids.
I took them to the Woodlands yesterday, that is where Dan works, then we went down to the Houston Lake and drove around town to give them and idea of what is like living here.
My mother in law and I went shopping a couple of times and went out for lunch one day.
We appreciate them coming out here, taking a little time out of their busy lives and come spend time with us and the kids, they will miss them terribly.
Bye grandpa and grandma!!!

1 comment:
You have the cuttest family Hyde & Dan!!! I love the pic of the boys with Grandpa!
Our wards just split too, I hear ya, but it always works out!!!
you are welcome to come visit us anytime!! Just let us know when your coming, and we'll plan the party!
Post a Comment