This is a first for me big time, I have never done a sleep over with my kids and their friends before and I was a little bit scared and didn't know what to expect but Dan was able to be home Friday night and it went really well. I was advised not to entertain the kids or play games with them, to just let them have a good time playing games and I think they all had a wonderful night. His best friends are Dalton and Connor, they are all the same age and they are in the same Sunday class. Hope we can do this again soon :)

They had pizza and ice cream...

they played games...

They watched a movie and slept in their sleeping bags...

The next day they had a nice big breakfast and

play with the Playmible guys which they thought were really cool.
1 comment:
Looks like they had tons of fun! You can have Connor over every weekend if jyou want... and Elijah and Dallin too if you really want! ;) I am joking... but Connor did have a blast! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment