Yesterday we took Dan to work so we could keep the car and later join him for a Christmas celebration at work. When I get the car we usually go out with the kids and get things done, so we went to Walmart to get the oil change done and while we waited Aaron and I did some Christmas shopping. I got a lot done and Aaron had a wonderful time being out just with me. The kids and I drove to Dan's work and they boys took a nap while Shayna and I had the radio on singing in Spanish, she likes the same music I like and know the words to the song.
Dan kept talking about what a nice building he works at and we finally were able to see it for our selves, it is big and there are lots of trees around it, they have a nice lagoon with a fountain in the back of the building and it makes it look very relaxing.
The Christmas celebration was great, Santa came and talked to the kids, we took a picture of them sitting on Santa's lap and it was great except for this lady who kept making her little girl stand in the picture with my kids... what was she thinking? I had to asked her to let me take a picture of my kids with Santa, twice!!! She finally stood on the side and I had to manage not to get them in the picture. People... It has been hard for me lately to try to be in the Christmas spirit when people around me keep doing annoying things. I am usually a very nice person and hate to make problems with other people, but lately I just can't take it anymore, I know I had to be nicer, but people make it really hard.
We had cookies, and the kids did some crafts and games, they also got their faces painted. It was all in all really fun.
My Christmas cards have been sent and hopefully everybody who reads my blog will get one, I have tried to get every one's address, so hopefully I didn't miss anybody. Here are some pictures, if you click on them you can see it bigger.

4 comments:
I forgot to explain the pictures. The first one the kids and Dan were sitting perfectly in a row and the moon looked so beautiful I just had to take that picture, that is the view from the back of the building where Dan works now. Mrs Claus read the kids a story while waiting in line and the rest, well you get it right?
I really like that picture with Dan and the kids all lined up. You guys sound all adjusted to Texas. Yeah!
Uggg. That was me, Emily, I just always forget to sign out of Shawn's name.
Looks like lots of fun! I love this time of year.
Post a Comment