So I have been enjoying the weather out here, cold enough for a jacket, but not freezing cold. This morning when I took the kids to school, the weather seemed a little bit colder than usual. Just a few minutes ago we were playing with Shayna and she noticed that it was snowing outside. I didn't believe her of course since it is my understanding that it doesn't snow here. So I am thinking that we are bringing all this bad weather to Houston, first IKE and now snow. How funny. Here are some pics of the snow outside, it's not that much but the neighbors are excited outside screaming and stuff.

1 comment:
I remember it snowing only twice in my 15 years in Houston. We were sooo happy. It would freeze a lot though, but only in the middle of the night. My parents would pour water all over the back patio, so that in the morning we could "ice skate" in our tennis shoes. This is an event that the Texans will be talking about for a while. :-)
Post a Comment