Friday, August 24, 2012

There's a lizard in my shoe!!

Just before we were on our way out to the store I hear my 10 year old son say to me "mommy there is something in the bathroom that's really gross",  I could only imagine what it was so I said to flush it and get done in there.... little did I know when he insisted that I came in to see what it was that I would be finding this interesting little guy.
It was a baby lizard that he had found on his shoe, it was bothering him but didn't know what it was so he turned his shoe upside down and there he was.
The poor guy seemed like he has suffered a lot in that shoe and he looked pretty fresh so we know he wasn't in there for days.  What I think happened is that the lizard came through the back door at some point and ran into his shoe and soon after Victor put it on and killed it.
At first we didn't know what it was and we only had a few minutes to look at it before Kahlan  tried to come and pick it up.  We ended up flushing it down the toilet and Victor did not want to wear his shoe anymore but I convinced him that it was OK.

That was defiantly a first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You for sure got the squeals and shudders out of me! Yuck! Glad it got killed. *shudders more*

Powered By Blogger