Yes I am, busy busy busy all the time and it might not show at the present moment if you come to my house. I have been going a little crazy working on my Halloween costumes this week. We finally made the decision with the kids that they were going to be a happy family of Angry Birds... the famous computer game. I have to admit it, I am a big fan of it. I did not stop playing for days until I finished all the levels (back when I was pregnant) and my kids sat around watching me perfect my technique until I beat the stupid game. Now I am working on getting my 3 stars on all the levels and it is not an easy task. But lets get back to the costumes, yes we are all going to be wearing cute Angry Bird costumes including Kahlan who will be a cute yellow angry bird. I came up with the patters myself (they are not really that hard) and so far 3 are done and look great. My kids are so excited but Dan on the other hand is not so thrilled, if he could get away with wearing something in the "knight" department and have his whole family follow suit he would be very happy. But I am putting my foot down this year and we are doing what the kids want. It is popular and hey nobody else will have costumes like they will. The best part is how cheap this is turning out to be, you can't beat $20.00 for all the costumes.
So I spend my free time designing, cutting, ironing and sewing until Kahlan is done napping, we take brakes when we do school time and then get back to the project. I want to have them all done before Aaron's Halloween birthday party so they all need their costumes done.
Apart from all of these I swear I do the dishes, sweep, vacuum, clean bathrooms, go shopping for food, take care of the little ones, do tons of laundry and cook most days but for the life of me my house does not look like I am taking care of it.... sigh. Some day I will have it all together I promise. At least the husband and kids are not starving and they have clean clothes on their backs.

1 comment:
We need to see pics...how fun!!!
Post a Comment