This whole challenge was really fun and interesting because I found myself writing about a lot of things that I keep to myself or haven't shared with that many people before. I like writing, I have always liked writing, I mean when I had time before I got married you would find me writing in my diary at least a couple of times a day. I find it relaxing and it feels good to let your thoughts come out. I know the challenge was supposed to be done in 30 days but I just could not keep up and the only time was when the kids were asleep or busy eating their lunch. There was also the visit of my mother in law that took a few days and I just did not have any time at all to sit at the computer. So here are my 5 good things that happened since I started this challenge.
1. This is major for me. I lost some weight and have been able to keep it off for 4 weeks. It is nothing amazing but it feels good to know that my body is starting to cooperate with me. Treadmill and some exercises were used to keep it up but due to back pain the exercises had to be kept to a minimum.
2. I cleaned my laundry room and organized it so that I can find things in there now, that it where I keep my sewing stuff so it was kind of wild for a while.
3. I started to clear my master bedroom of all the laundry and it is a work in progress of course since the laundry never ends.
4. My baby is starting to get mobile and this is a good thing for me because it allows me some hands free time. I love my baby girl and have been enjoying her but it is a good thing when they start finding their Independence from mom. I love how she can move around by rolling all over the floor and she is working on her crawling skills, by no means is she crawling but I say she is pretty close. She lifts her tummy off the floor and she is on her knees while pushing her head on the floor and moves about 2 or 3 feet at a time. She is only 5 months but that is pretty good on my book. She is also enjoying eating solids and I have discovered that she likes rice cereal mixed with squash better than just by itself.
5.I was able to update my blog more often than in the past few months and it felt very good, but I am glad this is over so I can post about other important things.

3 comments:
That is a beautiful picture of you Hyde. I've loved reading about you-what a fun challenge you completed. Way to go!!!
Thanks Denise, you should try doing the challenge too, it is really fun :)
You are such a beautiful woman, Hyde!!! You are amazing and such an example to me. Thanks for doing this challenge. I'm contemplating doing it too...
Post a Comment