Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
I get stressed out by many many MANY things, but the one that drives me completely nuts is not having my house clean. I promise you that if I did not have kids my house would look absolutely neat and organized. But would I trade my awesome family for the neatest house? I think not. I rally think that if I learn to organize myself and really stick to it then it could be done but we are all learning here. I am just enjoying my summer and trying to spend time with my kids so we do what we can but most days my house is a mess and I am always worrying about the what if... like what if the missionaries stop by, what if my friends stop by... it stresses me all the time. Don't get the wrong idea, it is mostly shoes that don't get put back in the same place, toys that constantly appear out of nowhere, dirt and grass that gets stuck to my kids shoes when they come back in from the backyard and of course the piles of laundry that I can never get to before I do some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment