All I have to say is that looking for the right swimsuit is a royal pain in the bottom, especially when it comes to the bottom part. I have been looking for a long time for the right size, the right color and of course the right fit because you can find your size but the it doesn't always fit right.
Finally after three different stores I found the one. A cute tankini set, black and white. The one thing that I was not able to find is the one with the skirt bottom but still I really like it. The best thing? It was only $5.99 I am all ready for my get away next week.

3 comments:
yay! Swimsuit shopping is the WORST! I have been looking for a tankini too, but htey never seem to fit me right. Have so much fun in VA!! When are you going again and for how long?
whoops! that was Tiff that wrote that... not seth! ;)
I was wondering why on earth was Seth looking for a tankini :)
Post a Comment