Dan and I were in the study last night, he is letting me study with him and then I watch him practice what he learns on the computer. As he is getting ready to sit back and start reading again the chair starts making some interesting noises and all of the sudden he is falling backwards with a big grin on his face (it makes me laugh as I am writing this). I tried to hold on to him, useless of course, it was so funny I could not stop laughing and had to take a picture after this happened. Notice the broken leg under the chair :)

3 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHA! Awesome! I can say that because he didn't get hurt! :)
That is too funny! Think about that when your having a bad day!
I love that you caught the moment with your camera. So funny!!!
Post a Comment