Thursday, August 14, 2008
YEAH!!! For the USA
I am so happy after watching the USA take the Gold and Silver Medal tonight on Gymnastics. It was so frustrating for a while noticing how the judges were giving China more points that they deserved. At some point they did more mistakes than the US and they totally got a higher score. The cool thing that happened is that one of the judges disagree with the other judges and made them change the scores... anyway I don't know why I get so into this thing but I really love it. Now I can't wait for the synchronized swimming and the rhythmic gymnastics to start. Shayna has been staying up really late with us watching the whole thing and it has been fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the them too. I try to watch them every night and end up falling asleep too soon. I love waht you did with your kids with the torch and games. That is so cute.
Post a Comment